« Home | recording: day 1 » | my oh my you know you just dont stop » | tonight » | what a gala it was » | the big gala » | writing and recording » | remember, you are dust and dust you shall return » | lent » | the politics of jesus » | rockets win!! »

recording: day 2

today was another very productive day. aaron (the drummer) rolled in about 9am and we wrapped with him around 2pm. then bob (bass) came in and laid some sweet bass in on 3 songs and gave us the name of an upright bass player as well, which will be sweet on a couple of tunes as well! after that we re-cut acoustic for one song and did some scratch vocals and melodica as well. one of the songs for the album feels like it is almost done already! yeah!! so great progress and work so far...lets hope for the same tomorrow - i am re-cutting the acoustics and then strings in the pm. i leave you now with some photos from the day, enjoy!

Yo Ryan... nice hat my friend! I feel as though I am now involved in the project somehow...

Glad things are going well J....

Love ya man,

-J

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker