« Home | the politics of jesus » | rockets win!! » | this wed evening » | noise » | mr beam » | march, the month of music » | making progress » | lent project update » | studio day 1 » | off to the studio »

lent

so one of the cool things about being at a traditional presbyterian church is the commitment to church liturgy. so tonight i will be participating in my first ash wednesday service. i cant wait to experience it. also, amanda found this sweet lenten prayer of st. ephrem. this shall be my prayer for lent as well: O Lord and Master of my life, Take away from me the spirit of laziness, hopelessness, Greed for power and worthless talk. Give to me, Your servant, the spirit of purity, Humility, patience and love. Yes, Lord and King, Grant me to see my own sins and errors, And not judge others. For you are blessed forever. Amen In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker