« Home | remember, you are dust and dust you shall return » | lent » | the politics of jesus » | rockets win!! » | this wed evening » | noise » | mr beam » | march, the month of music » | making progress » | lent project update »

writing and recording

so i have a new office at work, and i totally love it. there is now enough space for me to leave my guitar out and set up a make shift 'studio' with my laptop and such. so today i spent the majority recording really rough versions of the songs for the album. i know it has been a while since i wrote about it, but things are coming along well. ryan and holly are coming to hang and work on the project in about a week or so...i cant wait!! and all the musicians for the album are shaping up well. should be a great time. also wrote another tune today - probably my favorite one. this whole process has been good for me, but also one of the hardest things i have had to do...hopefully ryan will be able to help me weed through all the crap i've written and maybe we shall come out with something cool...who knows... oh and it is like 80 degrees in houston and it totally sucks. i miss winter already. or what we had of winter.

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker