« Home | rita » | hey, remember me? » | couple new pick ups » | no way!! » | an afternoon at Minute Maid park » | a tribute to wally » | restoring shalom in my life » | this is sweet » | so day two in the books at the office, and all is ... » | the houston update »

the latest plans

welp, there she is...as of about 6pm on wed evening...headed right for us! so needless to say, church has been cancelled and we are packing up and heading out of town. my dad has a business partner named Xavier, who we are going to stay with in San Antonio. i think traffic will be a little crazy tonight, so we will head out around 5am tomorrow morning. please pray for us and all the others in our area, esp galveston and matagorda - looks like they could get the worst of it. we will keep you updated as it develops - know that we are safe and all is well with us!

I saw the traffic this morning on the news. I immediately thought of you guys and am praying for you!

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker