« Home | an afternoon at Minute Maid park » | a tribute to wally » | restoring shalom in my life » | this is sweet » | so day two in the books at the office, and all is ... » | the houston update » | honeymoon plans coming along smoothly!! » | tired... » | EUREKA!! » | houston day 3 »

no way!!

now i am getting SPAM on my blog comments?!?!?!?!??!?!?! unfreakinbelievable..... (check out the first 3 comments on my last post)

Dude, I got one of those spam posts, too. Is nothing sacred to these people? Anyways, hope all is well for you two. In my prayers...

No doubt! I guess it was only a matter of time. Blogger had better get on the ball and figure out some type of spam filter.
Miss you , homie. See you in a few!

I switched it to where nobody could post anonymously that seemed to work. By the way... nice blog.

Hey there,
Love your blog, I mean, REALLY love it.
I have a blog focusing my own field of interest, MYSELF.
I invite you to enjoy it at your leisure. www.braersis.blogspot.com
Serisously, your blog is sick. Not Missouri-sick, but California-sick.
I miss you jaz.

Spam sucks.

- This message brought to you by Spam.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker