« Home | no way!! » | an afternoon at Minute Maid park » | a tribute to wally » | restoring shalom in my life » | this is sweet » | so day two in the books at the office, and all is ... » | the houston update » | honeymoon plans coming along smoothly!! » | tired... » | EUREKA!! »

couple new pick ups

picked up the new kanye and new death cab cds today... first listen: kanye: eh.... death cab: yesssssssssssssssssssss anyone else agree??? 11 days and counting...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

tell me more about Kanye - I was going to download it today - should I not??????

should I become a death cab guy???

eric are you serious...

everyone is a deathcab guy...

oh man.

so when are we going to see them?

soon?

i actually have never listened to them because I first heard of them through "The OC" and that immediately made me think, "LAME!!!!!"

So I just bought Transatlanticism and Plans a few days ago and I like it a lot.

I still have $30 of iTunes credit. What else should I get?????

I felt the same way about Kanye...disappointment. I'm diggin' Gold Digger though. I haven't heard deathcab...sorry. Can't wait for your wedding!

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker