« Home | 2005 collings d1a » | Stanley Cup Champions!!! » | crazy rain this morning... » | i hope we are that beautiful » | conference is over : back at the sip » | 2 great things today. » | two words » | in the city (chicago day 1) » | Andy and Becca Shogren » | as promised... »

tasty lemons

buy this album. so great - the instrumentation is so good and the songwriting is great. i am totally diggin it. i guess i am a little partial because it is along the same vain as my record - so i like it. again - listen to it. you will like it. in other news, sad to say but my mac is dying. sucks. attempting to fix it - but mostly just frustrated by it.

How you liking the new guitar? I love mine and yes it's new-well sorta. I got it in december. Peace!

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker