« Home | crazy rain this morning... » | i hope we are that beautiful » | conference is over : back at the sip » | 2 great things today. » | two words » | in the city (chicago day 1) » | Andy and Becca Shogren » | as promised... » | quick update » | my phone is jacked... »

Stanley Cup Champions!!!

our CAROLINA HURRICANES!!! so sweet. so sweet. congrats guys.

Mike Faas was at the game :)

i have to say that I was sad to see the Hurricanes win. The city of Edmonton would have wept and celebrated for years. But congrats to your boys.

By the way, I just put the dry rub on a pork butt for some BBQ tomorrow. Mmm mmm good. For combining cider vinegar and a pig shoulder I will always cheer for North Carolina.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker