« Home | also.... » | plan b » | but i tell you to buy this album » | But I Tell You... » | sacred space » | for your information » | our apt » | » | » | »

in ear monitors

yep - in about 2 hours i will be at the audiologist getting my ears poured and molded so i can get a pair of these!! yep - sensaphonics prophonic 2x. i cant wait!!! i will be sure and give ya an update of what i think...

I can dig... I can dig...

check out my in ears...

http://www.zzounds.com/media/feed/large/NDYPFW12.jpg

hahaaaaaaaaa

bastard

oh man jay! i need to finish up in springfield but in may i think it might be a great time to move to houston. what school is it? i would seriously like to check it out. i think i would like the community there a lot. i mean with neighbors like you and amanda how could ou go wrong?

You are such a rock star now!

Bucs win again!

post more

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker