« Home | our apt » | » | » | » | the longest day of my life.... » | the latest plans » | rita » | hey, remember me? » | couple new pick ups » | no way!! »

for your information

i have the most wonderful, amaaaaaaazing, beautiful, self-sacrificing wife in the world!! fyi....

that audioblogger is rad. i think you guys are rad too.

good to hear that you guys are safe. i was wondering if i could ask you a few questions sometime. my friend jeremy has asked me to help with promotion for his band and i was wondering if you could help me out with a few things. like venues and how to talk to the people who book the shows. ok my new number is 701 570 4374 maybe you could call if you had a chance. i would also like to send you his new cd so also if i could get your adress. i miss you a lot man!!!

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker