« Home | back to houston » | the trip so far... » | post number 250 » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY! » | be still my soul - in stores now!! » | heading back to cali » | tasty lemons » | 2005 collings d1a » | Stanley Cup Champions!!! » | crazy rain this morning... »

great flick

amanda and i got to see pirates tonight - so great! i have heard many complain about how long it was - but i though the movie flowed very well. great scenes and some great characters. make sure ya see it on the big screen if ya can!

i concur... great movie...

-j

I'm pretty eh about the movie. I am disappointed I didn't get up to Pondo to spend time with you guys. My schedule is outta control crazy. Yeah, it's that crazy!

thanks matt and allie!

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker