« Home | interested in hearing some of the new album? » | 2 great films » | and that's a wrap » | mixing and such » | recording: day 7 » | the chronicles of narnia rap, west coast version » | recording: day 6 » | recording: day 5 » | the irresistable revolution » | recording: day 4 »

tonights viewing

wes anderson. great stuff. the rest of the line up for the weekend: constant gardener good night and good luck kicking and screaming have i said that i love films!

did you just call "kicking and screaming" a 'film'? :)

I've got both The Constant Gardener and Good Night and Good Luck in my Netflix rental list... let me know how they are. Saw Life Aquatic a couple of months ago...I love Bill Murray.

I have to say that I share your passion too... I love films as well, maybe to a fault.

Miss you and A.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker