« Home | the chronicles of narnia rap, west coast version » | recording: day 6 » | recording: day 5 » | the irresistable revolution » | recording: day 4 » | recording: day 3 » | recording: day 2 » | recording: day 1 » | my oh my you know you just dont stop » | tonight »

recording: day 7

vocals day two - in the books! looks like i am finished with all the lead vox for this album! what a great productive couple of days at andrew's place. here is my setup: and what i stare at all day: and here is ryan's setup: this morning we had joe come in and lay down some sweet double bass. it sounded amazing!! the ladies came by and joined us at the studio for a listen through and they were pleased with the work. i am so excited to get this project out to you all, definately my best work yet i think. hope everyone's bracket isnt busted as much as mine is...

And I'm so excited to hear your work! Can't wait. Sounds like things have been going great. And I'm close to that breaking point...today will be a long day. I haven't been to bed yet, and I don't know when that will come. But it's all worth it.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker