« Home | recording: day 5 » | the irresistable revolution » | recording: day 4 » | recording: day 3 » | recording: day 2 » | recording: day 1 » | my oh my you know you just dont stop » | tonight » | what a gala it was » | the big gala »

recording: day 6

day one of vocals: 3 songs done! (at least my parts) some good stuff today - we have been at andrew's place and it has been awesome. he has some incredible gear, including sweet mics that we have been using for my vocals, check out the one we have been using here. also, i found someone to master my record, his name is bob boyd, you can check him out and who he has worked with here. looks like he will be awesome. time to call it quits for today - time for some good ol guinness in honor of st. patrick! cheers!

The recording sounds sweet so far. Guess what? I'm writing this comment on my new MacBook Pro. Love it!!!! The top of the line one, I might add. Just a little materialistic coveting that I thought I would tempt you with.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker