« Home | some new pick ups... » | eric wakeling » | team love » | mark your calendars » | round 2 » | acts 10.34-35 » | im it » | my salvation lies in your love » | jj abrams, i love you!! » | google earth »

sing it derek

so we listened to the new derek webb album on the way to work this am...beautiful work. here are some of my fav lines... from -'a new law' dont teach me about politics and government, just tell me who to vote for. dont teach me about truth and beauty, just label my music. dont teach me how to live like a free man, just give me a new law. dont teach me about moderation and liberty, i prefer a shot of grape juice. from - 'a king and a kingdom' there are two great lies that i've heard; the day you eat of the fruit of that tree you will not surely die and that jesus christ was a white middle class republican. my first allegiance is not to a flag, a country, or a man. it's to a king and a kingdom. seriously - so great!! and the production and music is really great as well. be sure and check it out.

I heard Derrick live last week on the Relevant Podcast. Great Stuff. I would encourage you to listen, there is a good interview and he does some live songs. I really need to pick up his album at Itunes.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker