« Home | reason » | a prayer for 2006 » | passion 06 » | back in houston » | update from nashville » | arrival in nashville » | happy new year and a big thank you » | nashville, here we come » | we're home » | last day in chi-town »

google earth

so i guess this has been available in the pc world for a while....but now it is here in the homeland - Google Earth! i must say one of the coolest apps for maps and such, seriously incredible. do yourself a favor and check it out!

I'm already adicted to it. I love google earth.

Hey, J, I was going to actually post a couple of weeks ago about Google Earth too... but then I thought that no one would be interested. Isn't it sweet?
I found my house that I grew up in and get this ...the exact cove that we snorkled at when we were in Cabo San Lucas at the tip of Baja!! It is so addicting... or maybe it's a guy thing.

Sorry that I haven't called... I felt kind of weird.

First winter weekend coming up... where is Amanda when I need her?! Pray for my sanity. I do miss you guys alot!

Oh, by the way, my parents just bought a house in Houston for an investment and my mom is flying back there again next week.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker