« Home | im it » | my salvation lies in your love » | jj abrams, i love you!! » | google earth » | reason » | a prayer for 2006 » | passion 06 » | back in houston » | update from nashville » | arrival in nashville »

acts 10.34-35

so in my yearned for whole-ness time today i came across this verse in acts: Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism, but accepts men from every nation who fear him and do what is right. simply beautiful...

Hmm, I wonder what the author meant by doing what is "right?" That'a interesting.

yeah...my thoughts too - i will look into it today...

Right...

"The LORD God has told us what is right and what he demands: "See that justice is done, let mercy be your first concern, and humbly obey your God." Micah 6:8

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker