« Home | chicago day 2 » | chicago day 1 » | off to chicago » | podcasts » | christmas on michigan ave » | syriana » | great news for me... » | sufjan stevens christmas album » | a prayer for advent » | rushkoff »

not that anyone cares...

but i am proud of my self...ya see i have never played fantasy football before and my buddy radkey talked me into joining 2 leagues at the beginning of the season. and last night was the last game of the season and the verdict is...I WON BOTH LEAGUES!! woo hoo for school!! anyways...tiny update - id like to thank sean alexander for having the season of his life along with cadillac willams and the entire bucs defense. cheers darlin.

Way to go bro... A monster achievment!!!

I finished our league with the best record overall and most points scored on the year but lost in the first round of the playoffs... To RAMSEY!!!

So in the end he won the superbowl and I am happy for him - not that I'm bitter... haha

love ya man...

-J

woo hoo

it's over!

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker