« Home | off to chicago » | podcasts » | christmas on michigan ave » | syriana » | great news for me... » | sufjan stevens christmas album » | a prayer for advent » | rushkoff » | new readings » | a great morning »

chicago day 1

so we arrived about an hour late into chicago's midway airport (surprise, surprise) and my uncle sig met us and we took the L to our hotel, the palmer hotel, in the heart of the loop in downtown. it rocks!! after checkin in and dropping off our luggage we took a cab to my uncle's place to hang with him and his wife while we were waiting for the rest of my famliy to arrive. we had a great dinner with them and about around 8pm my mom, dad, and sis arrived and we celebrated christmas! here are some photos from the night - it was a late one but a great, memorable christmas!!

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker