« Home | not that anyone cares... » | chicago day 2 » | chicago day 1 » | off to chicago » | podcasts » | christmas on michigan ave » | syriana » | great news for me... » | sufjan stevens christmas album » | a prayer for advent »

michigan adventures

so after a quick nights rest we woke early and headed out for breakfast at ihop. harvest grain and nut pancakes...yum...after that we headed for my grandma's house, the house where my mom grew up in. crazy to think that they have been in that house for 50+ years...anyways we helped around the house then at lunch my gpa came from the assisted living place to eat with us. here is a photo of me and him (he will be 92 in feb!): after lunch we were all a little tired so it was nap time for some of us...and ya know what happens when you fall asleep at christmas... you get decorated! ha! at my gma's house she has a piano...it was hidiously out of tune, but made for some cool photos: here are some other pics from the afternoon as well: after lunch we headed out to grand ledge, mi (about 45 min away) to visit my uncle thor, aunt becky and my cousin meri...we had a great time there, meri is sooo funny! more pics to come from the evening later...hope all is well where you are, tomorrow we are headed back to chicago for 2 more days of city livin'!!!

Yo J. Miss you guys. Looks like your Christmas with your fam was great fun. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker