« Home | from the city to the ocean » | another day in cali » | hangin with my baby... » | pics from the show » | back in cali! » | two great quotes » | he's back! » | let the hockey begin! » | mark your calendars » | pics of the apartment 1 »

some photos from my cali trip

here are two shots from downtown la...the famed mayan theater where we saw rilo kiley and now its overhead last year, and another building by the jewlery district that we like! at the end of the week, sunday, we headed for DISNEYLAND!! we had a great time there, it was crowded but we never really had to wait in line for anything. yeah! we went to california adventure first, then over to disneyland. here are a few photos: probably my fav ride in all the parks, even though i dont watch the story during the ride. i'm such a whimp. on our way to the tower of terror, we ran into our current favorite super heros! Mr & Mrs Incredible. see if you can tell who they are... arent we sooo cute!! the end.

You guys truly are too cute. I miss you both so much and I'm sad summer is coming and I won't share it at Pondo.

we will miss you too alyssa! so much!

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker