« Home | mark your calendars » | pics of the apartment 1 » | the second half of the apt » | trying not to be too upset right now... » | the weekend » | our week continues... » | the first few days... » | woohoo!! » | fyi » | i have crooked fingers after last night »

let the hockey begin!

so i finally got to talk to my old boss at Dream Sports Center yesterday and he said he would put me on the schedule to ref and put me on a team!! there are goods and bads about this....the good thing is that he originally told me i wouldnt be able to play, because i was leaving for the summer. and now i am playing tonight!! yeah! the bad thing is that he told me that i would be able to ref on a regular basis when i first got here, but now i am only reffing this week and then i am just on the 'fill in' list. bummer. and i just did my taxes and i owe so freakin much money it is unbelieveable....money stinks. i hate money. anyone know of some work for the next 2 months? let me know...

you should go into business with ken...

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker