« Home | hangin with my baby... » | pics from the show » | back in cali! » | two great quotes » | he's back! » | let the hockey begin! » | mark your calendars » | pics of the apartment 1 » | the second half of the apt » | trying not to be too upset right now... »

another day in cali

so its another early morning here in ca. just dropped off amanda at school and i am now chillin until 10am, when i have a meeting with troy, keith, aaron, and dan about summer. i am soooo excited about summer!! its gonna be dope...if only i could find a female vocalist...i'm sure it'll come together sooner or later... so yesterday i picked up The Last Word and the Word after That, affectiately known as the heretics guide to the bible! heheh....anyways, i am excited to dive in. off to another day here in cali!

I'm sure Melissa would love to sing this summer. Have you asked her?

Great meeting today, J! I'm getting so stoked too! Looking forward to this weekend. Pray for me at Temple City tomorrow, if you can. I need all the help and wisdom the Lord can grant me 'cuz I definitely can't do this on my own. Thanks.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker