« Home | a great concert last night » | you have to see it to believe it! » | a new find (via ken) » | an interesting article » | changes are coming... » | finally home, finally HERE!! » | some photos from my cali trip » | from the city to the ocean » | another day in cali » | hangin with my baby... »

another great music find...

many thanks to Will for showing me this amazing band from austin, tx - explosions in the sky. their website isnt very good, but you can check em out on itunes - great, great music. in other news...this is my last week here in NC til July...i am soooo ready to see my fiance - it seems like its been months since i've seen her...so yeah, i am headed out to CA on sunday evening for a month, and will be returning in July. hopefully this week wont be too hectic with packing and the like....we shall see....

We await your presence, 'O Great One'! ;D

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker