« Home | weekend update : sunday » | weekend update : saturday » | weekend update : friday » | now its overhead » | this weekend » | my day today » | ragamuffin soul » | figured it out... » | SWEET! » | one more movie »

a peaceful wednesday

so because of saturdays craziness i took today off - and man it has been so refreshing! taking my time when getting up - yummy coffe in the am - just straight chillin. amanda is off today as well - off from school but not off from work. she is swamped...keep her in mind this week... also stumbled upon these guys today: Four Tet - really sweet electronica music. man - that is my favorite genre right now. and speaking of electronica music.... THE ALBUM LEAF IS COMING!! yes!!! this sat night we are heading to see them. i cannot wait. anyone wanna go? let me know.

I WANT TO GO! will you fly me out?

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker