« Home | this weekend » | my day today » | ragamuffin soul » | figured it out... » | SWEET! » | one more movie » | movies, movies, movies » | sharpseven design » | oh happy day! » | damien jurado »

now its overhead

seriously. get this cd : Dark Light Daybreak. we headed out to walters on washington tonight and caught a great show. NOW IT'S OVERHEAD is freaking amazing. buy the album. nikki is here and it is great!! looking forward to more weekend fun...lots more planned but she doesnt know! hehehe

Jasen,

I just wanted to write and say I am really enjoying the new CD. I heard about you through from Chris Marlow. I put a link up to your cd on my blog as well. Take care man!

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker