« Home | it's camp time! » | parables » | kinda a bust » | i'm playing tonight » | the great omission » | spur 58 » | fridays » | great flick » | back to houston » | the trip so far... »

it's official

my hard drive is dead. yep. got the guys at the genius bar to finally diagnose the problem. my first clue was this error message: The volume ash needs to be repaired. volume needs repair. never good. so tonight i am desperatly trying to back-up the hard drive of everything important. say a prayer for me. oh yea - and tomorrow when i take my cpu back to the mall - it is tax free weekend. awesome. hope i find a parking spot...

dude... suck suck suck...

sorry bro...

There is nothing that hurts a persons heart more than a dead mac..... I'm sad for you.... Hope the backing up of files goes well.

- Vic

http://thewonderfulnoise.com

bro, i know about the tax free weekend. i will be there tomorrow also. but for paper, backpacks, pens, and princess clothes.

Peace & Good luck

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker