« Home | check it out... » | and we're back » | yes - it is 5 am » | it's official » | it's camp time! » | parables » | kinda a bust » | i'm playing tonight » | the great omission » | spur 58 »

be still my soul (live)

yes it is almost done. after our little fiasco with the hard drive on friday, i am back at andrew's place finishing up the live mix. we are currently bouncing everything to disc right now - so in a few hours i should have it up. let me know if you'd be interested in a copy - i will hook you up.

Yo, wanna mail me a copy with a couple discs of the finished album as well?

hook me up, hey i'm meeting with some cats and we may do the the house show in the fall, I'll let yoo know.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker