« Home | we're going going back back to cali cali » | simply christian » | 610 for sale » | revelation and the end of all things (or the begin... » | he's back! » | thanks dad! » | as promised... » | austin » | 3 new finds » | repentance »

a release date...FINALLY!!

mark your calendars people...be still my soul - my new record - will be released JUNE 4th! if you are in the houston area, we will be gathering for a time of celebration and singing at first pres of houston in the grand hall, at 7pm. hope to see you all there!

I just wanted to say what up to my gangsta brotha.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Dude,

It is gonna be hot in June over there... Can we push it back til like Thanksgiving... hahah

Stoked for ya man...

-J

ps
got my stuff booked for Cali...

U cats suck, going to cali & orgins? BITTER...Ok, back to my thoughts, can't wait for the CD.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker