« Home | simply christian » | 610 for sale » | revelation and the end of all things (or the begin... » | he's back! » | thanks dad! » | as promised... » | austin » | 3 new finds » | repentance » | unlearning and relearning »

we're going going back back to cali cali

that's right - and we are coming soon! may 21-27. i am heading out for the Origins Conference in the begining part of the week and amanda will be joining on wednesday for the rest of the week. so mark your calendar - we will be there!! cant wait to see you all!!

SAWEET!!!! I hope I'm on the list of people to see! I miss you guys so much! So wait?? And you're coming in the summer? So that's twice I will get to see you???

sure is!

We might be near you at that moment... Hey, chat me when you can. We're in Switzerland with free wifi and amazing Alp views...

awesome!! Give me a call.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker