« Home | day one of the sensaphonics » | the want and the waiting » | brueggemann and me » | they're here!!! » | a great evening » | Isaiah 5 » | simply beautiful.... » | new listenings » | in ear monitors » | also.... »

24 meets 25

so today marks the 25 year in my lifetime....wow.... ive spent most of the day reflecting on that - 25 seems to be more of 'milemarker' than any other bday has been so far. its like amanda said at dinner tonight "you are a full blown adult!!" wow - i am...i can remember being in middle school and thinking 25 is soo old. and yet i dont feel 'old' - i am excited to see where these next 25 years take me and where i take them. show me your ways oh God, teach me your paths. guide me in your truth and teach me. after a marvelous breakfast in bed we headed over to The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston to explore what we could find. it was spectacular!! one of the featured artists was Thorton Dial and i loved his stuff. nikki - you should check him out if you havent heard of him - totally mixed media - we think youd dig him. so along with dial there is some picasso, rembrant, rothko and many others. also some sweet corinthian gear and many hellenistic artifacts. it was a great afternoon. in about two weeks there will be a basquiat exhibit that we will have to hit up as well. here are some photos for ya: two of my favorite pieces: pablo and our new favorite homeade drink....orange julius!!!!

...so you like your weiner roasted?...

Is that a mullet you have in that picture? Your hair's gettin a little long.

Happy Birthday, by the way

mmm orange julious aka the screwdriver!!! yeah i know why its your favorite. me and mr. schmirnoff. happy birthday man i hope it was awesome it sure looks like it was.

happy birthday!

yay for mustard!

I'm glad Ryan made the comment about the weiner because I thought I was gonna have to! Glad you had a great day.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker