« Home | isn't she beautiful? » | denison witmer » | a new member to the blog family » | 8 - 1 » | a great finish to the bday extravaganza » | My Celebrity Look-Alikes » | My Celebrity Look-Alikes » | birthday surprises! » | our house » | time to change »

my wife is amazing!

yep - this morning i was awakened to breakfast in bed! yum!! i was out late at my bass players bachelor party where we played poker til like 2am. the good news is i won 50 bucks! so needless to say i was tired this morning. and to have the first thing when i wake to be my wonderful wife bringing me coffee and waffles with peanut butter and chocolate chips. yes it was amazing. and she is amazing. here's to a great saturday!

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker