« Home | God is not 'out there' » | everything is illuminated (movie) » | jonathan safran foer » | off to a great start this morning » | extremely loud and incredibly close » | the most beautiful piece of music » | a breath of fresh air » | bummed » | an educational weekend » | 1 year ago today... »

this morning

so today we had a cellist play with us (diedre von emerson) at the 11o5 service. so great!! i am glad we have a cellist in our mix now. and we finally added an electric guitar player on a regular basis as well. needless to say - the band is growing!! now more pressure on me for arranging and such - i am excited to hear the recording of this morning to get some ideas. also, i was asked back to lead at the venue on sept 22nd. should be cool - i am going to see if i can get the cellist and my violinist to come out for the event. should be great... if you are in houston - mark your calendar.

and...

I'm stoked to hear things are going well and the band is growing and becoming more diverse... Looking forward to November... Thanksgiving can't get here soon enough...

also, yesterday morning I caught you on our prayer list... You're the man J... Thanks for joining with us all the way from Houston

-other J

Sorry...got a little behind. But I picked up Everything is Illuminated this weekend and I'm so excited to get in to it. I saw the movie first, but I don't think it will ruin things. With the way this guy writes...nothing can be ruined. Also...um...I like that quote on that last post you put. So good for where I'm at today. And I'm so excited for my new found love for reading. I will write those titles down. Peace

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker