« Home | 2 hour web tutorial » | today is june first... » | my baby can sing! » | cd release show coming soon! » | a nice homecoming » | a picture recap of the past few days » | some pics for ya » | guess who's back?!?!? » | end of origins » | thoughts from origins day 2 »

an amazing surprise

so today as we were finishing sound check around 6.45pm my dad and mom roll in - and then CAROLYN AND STEVE!!! my dad totally surprised amanda and me! soooooo great. the night was great - amanda did an awesome job and to have the fam there - so great. thanks to all who came out. we were sooo blessed!

Glad you got some good time with the fam (and Steve)... It was really hard to keep the surprise... I almost blew it on the phone yesterday... Hope the release went well.. Wish I could have been there...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Much Love,

-J

bro, I got plenty of time to chat tomorrow, so call me and let me know how the relaese went.

you rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, i suck for not calling you back when you were here. I was in meetings the day you said you were free. I miss you though and would love to chat.

GO EDMONTON!!!!

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker