« Home | a sweet date night » | way to go 'bro' » | eat this book » | they're FINALLY here!!! » | a night at minute maid park » | tomorrow night » | that's my dogg... » | wolfgang amadeus mozart » | the church » | brilliant and hilarious »

origins day 1

so i arrived to wonderful SNA airport last night and steve picked me up and we head to a little pf changs. yum! after catchin up with him he took me up to pasadena so i could crash with ken and jeanne erickson. so great to see them!! he and i dreamed of a yesterdays beggar reunion...who knows, stranger things have happend! so now i am here at origins, enjoying a wonderful COLD drizzly morning in the foothills of pasadena. the conference starts in like 30min or so; i am really stoked for this time here - hopefully will be an inspiring time. i will keep ya posted. miss ya much wifey!!

ok dude, I'm no longer reading your blog, or Gore's blog for the rest of the week. Since I do not want to have to repent for my deep anger and jealousy :)

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker