« Home | sunday am » | Skype - Free Internet telephony that just works » | day 3 (rain...ehh...) » | the second day » | the first night » | pictures from this week » | wilmington update » | mark your calendars » | a great night » | googlezon vs. the new york times »

got tickets today

to see, MUSE! yeah! i am sooo stoked. anyone else wanna go? it is at the Disco Rodeo on Wed. April 13. btw, they have a great website, check it out.

i wanna go. Muse is AMAZING!!! Too bad I'm in California. Oh well, I'm going to U2 in a 10 days.

seriously...

don't get me started.

Dude...I've heard nothing but great about their live performances.

I get to go see U2 in 17 days! I know,... that's not that exciting for you...too! Haha. Get it. You too...U2!? I know.. I'm a dork. Love and miss ya bud.

Post a Comment

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker