« Home | my beautiful bride to be... » | check it out » | HOME!!! » | this am » | we made it! » | posting in the rain (in the car) » | a game for all of you... » | a quick stop in jackson, tn » | thank you holiday inn! » | let the drive begin! »

day one in the books

so i have officially survived my first day back to nc! it is so good to be back here. it just feels like home, well almost home, i am still missing amanda... i am so excited to see how God moves during our time here. i had my first staff meeting for Sacred today, it was great and i am amped for what is to come! went to hungry tonight, and hung with jason and diana, and got to see my boy adam who will be drumming this summer for me. it was great to see them. all in all a good day and looking forward to the journey ahead....

My Music Available At:

    Buy the CD
    album cover
    click to order

Mr and Mrs Ashdown

Current Readings

eXTReMe Tracker